- Courses are MyCAA approved and provide industry certifications
- Self-pay & Scholarship options also available
- Launch programs are Business Development and Digital Marketing.
- They have 2 more courses on the way, launching early 2021.
- You can read the Press Release here and visit the site: https://blog.instantteams.com/instant-teams-academy
- For our valued employer and non-profit partners, we’ll be reaching out directly soon for amazing collaboration opportunities to make BIGGER impact together.
For more information about the new Instant Teams Academy:
About Instant Teams:
Press Contact: Kara Smith, Instant Teams — firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instant Teams utilizes Arti, a proprietary remote team software, to build and manage teams of highly-skilled military spouses, a previously untapped resource. Instant Teams works with companies in diverse sectors such as cybersecurity, health tech, ed tech, and e-commerce to efficiently source, hire, onboard, manage, and retain a strong remote workforce, providing flexibility and opportunity for both customers and team members.