The Old Dominion University (ODU) Center for Enterprise Innovation’s (CEI) Hampton Roads Procurement Assistance Center (HRPAC) located in Norfolk, Virginia, exists to assist area businesses in establishing themselves to bid competitively on federal, state, and local government contracts.
This office is a Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), as part of the Procurement Technical Assistance Program (PTAP)- a Federal program that exists to help expand the number of businesses capable of participating in the government marketplace.
As part the ODU , HRPAC’s goal is to expand business-government partnership in Hampton Roads, thereby increasing the vitality of the local economy.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE AT NO CHARGE:
- One-on-One Counseling
- Registrations and Certifications Assistance
- Marketing Strategies
- Identifying Subcontracting Opportunities
- Solicitation and Proposal Review
- Post Award Issues
The HRPAC and its affiliate, Crater PTAC of Petersburg, VA, has dedicated professionals, assisting large, small, minority-owned, woman-owned, and/or service disabled veterans with:
- Federal Government Procurement advising
- Commonwealth of Virginia Procurement advising
- Training classes on Government Contracting, Contract Administration, and the government’s electronic commerce initiatives
- Procurement Fairs that connect small businesses with government buyers and buyers from prime contractors
- Help in identifying which government buying activity would need your goods/services
- Assist in understanding the Federal Acquisition Regulations and its supplements
- Provide computerized bid matching service that matches your goods/services with active government solicitations
- Counsel small businesses on the government acquisition process, with ongoing updates of changing regulations, laws, and policies
- Act as your resource for questions regarding government acquisition