If you are planning to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loans, here are the necessary forms and instructions.
SBA is ramping up their staff immediately to handle the expected deluge of applications; best to get loan applications in ASAP
- Expected timeline (note that they may be wildly optimistic):
- 18 to 21 days to get initial approval on the loan
- If loan app isn’t complete, businesses will be asked for the additional information.
- 1 week to receive funds after getting final approval
- Help line is 1-800-659-2955, open from 7am to 9pm Eastern Time [I tried calling it today, and all it did is ring. It might not be open until next week.]
- There will be no penalty for paying off an EIDL early.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Help Center:
800-659-2955, open 7 days/wk from 7am to 9pm ET.
The TTY for deaf and hard-of-hearing is 800-877-8339.
Email inquiries can be sent to email@example.com
StartWheel’s mission is to centralize and mobilize efforts that foster the growth of entrepreneurism in our regional innovation economy. We aim to support and cultivate an entrepreneurial network in HRVA where talent, resources, information and leadership come together.