Networking is a great way to grow your business, so we’ve made it simple to find a local event that speaks to your business needs by aggregating tons of great local entrepreneurial, tech, and business development events into one easy-to-use calendar.
Note: Many events are imported to StartWheel’s calendar automatically. Event details are subject to change without notice to us. Please be sure to visit event organizer’s website to confirm event details.
- This event has passed.
757 Angels: Application Deadline
One event on January 16, 2019 at 12:00 am
One event on April 3, 2019 at 12:00 am
One event on April 20, 2019 at 12:00 am
WHY 757 ANGELS?
- Is the first & only organized angel group in Hampton Roads
- Addresses the Capital Gap between Friends & Family and Venture Capital Rounds
- Provides efficient infrastructure and process to evaluate promising companies for presentation to 757 Angels Membership
- Invests where we live
- 757 Angels collaborates with:
- Entrepreneurs – mentoring & feedback for selected companies
- 757 Angels Membership
- Other Angel Groups – syndication ability
- Venture Capital
- Entreprenurial Ecosystem
Our Screening Process
Screening is an important part of the 757 Angels funding experience. Applicants will undergo a multi-stage screening / due-diligence process with only a few companies selected to present to the 757 Angels Membership. We expect the process from application to presentation to members to take 60 days.
To learn more about our screening process, click here!
StartWheel’s mission is to centralize and mobilize efforts that foster the growth of entrepreneurism in our regional innovation economy. We aim to support and cultivate an entrepreneurial network in HRVA where talent, resources, information and leadership come together.