Networking is a great way to grow your business, so we’ve made it simple to find a local event that speaks to your business needs by aggregating tons of great local entrepreneurial, tech, and business development events into one easy-to-use calendar.
Note: Many events are imported to StartWheel’s calendar automatically. Event details are subject to change without notice to us. Please be sure to visit event organizer’s website to confirm event details.
- This event has passed.
National Small Business Week Virtual Conference
May 8, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 5:30 pm
Full Event Description & Details:
The U.S. Small Business Administration and SCORE Association will host a free, 2-Day Virtual Conference during National Small Business Week. The conference will take place Tuesday, May 7 – Wednesday, May 8 between 11:00 am ET – 5:30 pm ET each day.
The conference will be hosted entirely over the internet and allow users to connect with industry experts, mentors, and fellow business owners via a virtual, interactive environment. This event will include eight free educational webinars, one-on-one mentoring sessions, exhibitor booths, prize giveaways and networking chat rooms to provide you information to succeed as a small business owner.
Registration is FREE to the public.
The Virtual Conference offers all the best parts of an in-person conference, but without the hassle of traveling.
The webinars include:
- The U.S. Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Businesses by Visa
- SBA Funding Programs Explained by the SBA
- The Culture Imperative: Drive Growth with Customer Obsession by Chase for Business
- Creating Effective Online Ads by Grow with Google
- Making Sense of Online Marketing: A Simple Checklist for Success by Constant Contact
- How to do Business with the Federal Government by the SBA
- Mastering Control of Your Cash Flow by Square
- Disasters Happen: How to Prepare Your Business and Recover by the SBA
StartWheel’s mission is to centralize and mobilize efforts that foster the growth of entrepreneurism in our regional innovation economy. We aim to support and cultivate an entrepreneurial network in HRVA where talent, resources, information and leadership come together.