Networking is a great way to grow your business, so we’ve made it simple to find a local event that speaks to your business needs by aggregating tons of great local entrepreneurial, tech, and business development events into one easy-to-use calendar.
Note: Many events are imported to StartWheel’s calendar automatically. Event details are subject to change without notice to us. Please be sure to visit event organizer’s website to confirm event details.
- This event has passed.
Norfolk -Content Strategies- Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
January 6 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
20 people. 3 hours. Creating content to engage your target audience as we network, collaborate, give feedback, offer fresh ideas and perspective to Ignite your business growth in 2019.
Join Business Coach, Consultant, Speaker and Content Specialist Brandy Hollaway as she guides you to create a solid set of strategies and techniques to level up online and off.
Let’s discuss videos, instastories, Facebook live, apps, content, confidence and clarity around your brand.
Social media content and strategies, branding ideas, marketing, new collaborations, planning posts, stories and pics, challenges and events and what you want that bottom line to look like. We will focus on growth online and off. LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and more.
- The workshop will focus on all the coaching, tools, resources, content, social media, collaboration, planning, and strategies you need to hit your goals in 2019.
- We will also have a live chat weekly in our free FB group with other coaches, and experts to openly discuss challenges or to seek advice or guidance.
Do not keep doing the same thing expecting different results!
You don’t know what you don’t know… is it worth losing the opportunity to make your desired income and obtain your desired outcome.
Only 25 tickets available. $129 per person. Includes 2 complimentary tickets to the January Socialpreneur Social on January 8th!
3 hrs planning, coaching, collaboration, networking, feedback, ideas and fresh perspective. Includes all handouts, downloads and free access to FB group.
Leave with …
- Marketing strategies
- Content planning based on analytics.
- Planning photos, videos, quotes, etc to post.
- Going Live on FB & Instagram
- Creating stories on Facebook and Instagram
- Effective ways to create a call to interact and redirect to your website
- Strategies for collaborations
- Which platform is best for you? – You Tube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Apps to help with scheduling and efficiency
Get your ticket. Write down your vision. Join us to create a plan from abundance not scarcity!
StartWheel’s mission is to centralize and mobilize efforts that foster the growth of entrepreneurism in our regional innovation economy. We aim to support and cultivate an entrepreneurial network in HRVA where talent, resources, information and leadership come together.