757 Accelerate is a selective startup accelerator program providing founders with capital, connections, and customers.
- $20,000 in seed capital, without taking equity
- Connect to a mentor pool consisting of some of the region’s most experienced entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Pitch to real investors at Demo Day
|MAY 1||APPLICATIONS OPEN|
|JUN 22||APPLICATIONS CLOSE|
|JUL 27||FINALIST INTERVIEWS|
|JUL 31||COHORT SELECTED|
|AUG 27 – NOV 16||PROGRAM|
You must be:
- Committed, full-time founder(s) willing to relocate to Hampton Roads for the 3-month program
- Solving disruptive problems
- A scalable solution with high-growth potential
757 Accelerate is looking for startups that are:
- Validating their business model
- Prototyping that product
- Developing a go-to-market plan
- Performing customer discovery
- Preparing for next-stage funding
Ready to Start Your Application?
City of Chesapeake
City of Hampton
City of Newport News
City of Norfolk
City of Portsmouth
City of Virginia Beach
Christopher Newport University
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Norfolk State University
Old Dominion University
Editor’s Note: We’re told that the application was developed using a multitude of peer accelerator programs across the country as inspiration. They condensed it as much as possible, while still providing ample space to thoroughly explain your startup and to give enough information so that judges can reasonably and fairly select finalists. If you’d like to download a super no-frills Word document that includes all questions that will be asked on the digital application, click here.
StartWheel’s mission is to centralize and mobilize efforts that foster the growth of entrepreneurism in our regional innovation economy. We aim to support and cultivate an entrepreneurial network in HRVA where talent, resources, information and leadership come together.