From Inside Business
Kevin O’Connor, president of O’Connor Brewing Company. The business was No. 32 on the Fantastic 50 list of fastest growing businesses in Virginia. O’Connor also received the Virginia Vanguard award for manufacturing.The list is out and the fastest growing companies in Virginia have been revealed.
The Virginia Chamber of Commerce had its 23rd annual awards banquet for the Fantastic 50 Awards on April 26 in Chantilly.
The program is the only annual statewide award recognizing Virginia’s fastest growing businesses.
Nominations were submitted by local chambers of commerce, economic development organizations and sponsor networks. Companies were also make submissions.
The companies had to be privately held, headquartered in Virginia, display profits between $200,000 and $200 million with positive revenue growth and positive net income during the most recent fiscal year.
Virginia Chamber President and CEO Barry DuVal said during the banquet the chamber is committed to implementing the strategies outlined in Blueprint Virginia 2025 to make the state the best place for businesses to start and grow.
“We are glad to toast the entrepreneurial spirit of these Virginia business leaders and the dedicated employees who have brought these companies continued success,” DuVal said.
- B.E.S. Technology Inc., Ashburn (also, Virginia Vanguard award — Highest overall growth)
- Alpha Omega Integration LLC, McLean (Virginia Vanguard — service)
- DH Tech, Leesburg (Virginia Vanguard — technology)
- Perfecta, Springfield
- Syntelligent Analytic Solutions LLC, Falls Church
- Super Systems Inc. (SSi), Virginia Beach
- Hilb Group, Richmond
- AM LLC, Arlington
- Creative Systems and Consulting LLC, McLean
- Artemis Consulting Inc., Vienna
- Apogee Research LLC, Arlington
- Cynet Systems Inc, Ashburn
- C3 Integrated Solutions, Arlington
- Spatial Front Inc., McLean
- Highlight Technologies LLC, Fairfax
- Convoke, Arlington
- NEOSTEK Inc., Arlington
- Eagle Hill Consulting, Arlington
- DIGITALSPEC LLC, Fairfax
- American Cyber Inc., Clifton
- Concept Plus LLC, Fairfax
- Davis Defense Group Inc., Stafford
- Virginia Foundation Solutions Inc., Virginia Beach
- E3 Federal Solutions, McLean
- ValidaTek Inc., McLean
- The Bridge Group LLC, Bumpass
- Criterion Systems, Vienna
- Integrated Health Services, Hampton
- Darkblade Systems, Stafford
- 1Rivet, Reston
- SOLitude Lake Management, Virginia Beach
- O’Connor Brewing Co., Norfolk (Virginia Vanguard — manufacturing)
- MicroHealth LLC, Tysons
- Tesla Government Inc, Vienna
- Cape Henry Associates, Virginia Beach
- NuAxis Innovations, Vienna
- Contract Solutions Inc., Manassas
- Tribal Tech LLC, Alexandria
- ITA International LLC, Yorktown
- DANE LLC, Chantilly
- RM Advisory Services LLC, Alexandria
- Brandito LLC, Richmond (Virginia Vanguard – retail/wholesale)
- Divurgent, Virginia Beach
- SecuriGence, Leesburg
- Sevatec, Fairfax
- Firebird AST, Falls Church
- ITility LLC, Herndon
- T. Parker Host Inc., Norfolk
- The Frontier Project, Richmond
- JES Foundation Repair, Virginia Beach