Are you planning to pitch your business idea at Start Peninsula, 757Pitch, or to real investors? You won’t want to miss this opportunity!
Start Peninsula is hosting eight workshops at various locations across the Peninsula between September 4th and October 30th, leading up to the weekend-long main event November 1st through 3rd.
The Pitch Perfect workshop teaches:
- How to pare down your pitch to the 90 seconds allowed during the first round of Start Peninsula
- How to perfect your pitch to include the necessary elements within the allowed time frame
- How to deliver and articulate your pitch with ease
Pitch Perfect Workshops are FREE to those Pitching an idea at Start Peninsula or $10 for each workshop. A promotion/discount code will be given to those that attend Pitch Perfect and then later decide to pitch at Start Peninsula.
Click on an event to buy your ticket and RSVP!
- September 4th at the Virginia Peninsula Chamber of Commerce in Hampton
- September 19th at Piggly Wiggly in Newport News
- September 26th at the Launchpad in Greater Williamsburg
- October 3rd at the York County Chamber of Commerce
- October 8th at Ferguson Heritage Center in Newport News
- October 16th at the Launchpad in Greater Williamsburg
- October 23rd at the Denbigh Community Center in Newport News
- October 30th Location TBD
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Have a story in mind or press release of your own that our regional entrepreneurs and innovators should know about? Let us know!
Stay updated on news and events in the Hampton Roads startup ecosystem…sign up for the StartWheel newsletter!
StartWheel’s mission is to centralize and mobilize efforts that foster the growth of entrepreneurism in our regional innovation economy. We aim to support and cultivate an entrepreneurial network in HRVA where talent, resources, information and leadership come together.